Decals

Color Chart

GFIA
Latest News

GFIA Articles &
Activities Index

Find us on Facebook

Rehoming my flock (General Discussion)

by Seven, Thursday, October 06, 2016, 12:51 (434 days ago)

I live in the San Diego east county and I have 8 guineas I need to find a home for. I know how hard it is to relocate them so I would like to find a home with someone that is familiar with them. Three (2 female and 1 male) are about 4 years old. The other 5 are about 6 months old and were hatched out and raised by the other 3. I wish I could keep them but we are moving next year and I don't think I can bring them. If that changes and I can take them with me I will and I will update this post. If anyone is interested or knows someone please contact me. Thanks Karen [email protected]

I hope you can find a new home for them

by Barbara, Thursday, October 06, 2016, 21:03 (434 days ago) @ Seven

I don't think there are many guinea fowl keepers from California who read this forum, but I hope they will contact you if they are interested or if they know somebody who might be. Do you have a Facebook account? If you do, I hope you have posted a message on the Guinea Fowl International Association Facebook group. You might have better luck there as I believe there are a few Californians who belong to that group. If you aren't on Facebook, I'd be happy to post your message there and direct them to this forum to read what you have posted here. I wouldn't include your email address on Facebook.

Best of luck to you!

I hope you can find a new home for them

by Seven, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 10:30 (432 days ago) @ Barbara

Thanks Barbara I will get on Facebook. I hope I can take them with me so maybe it will work out.

That would be the best solution

by Barbara, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 12:31 (432 days ago) @ Seven

It would be great if you could take the whole flock with you. I hope that works out for you. If you don't think it will, please let me know if you'd like me to post a message to the group on Facebook. I'd be happy to do that.

That would be the best solution

by Seven, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 14:26 (432 days ago) @ Barbara

I posted the information on Facebook. Its not urgent since we don't know exactly when we are moving but I want to make sure I look ahead of time. Ideally I would take them with me.

Oh, Okay

by Barbara, Saturday, October 08, 2016, 14:45 (432 days ago) @ Seven

Very good idea to plan ahead. Best of luck!

RSS Feed of thread