Decals

Color Chart

GFIA
Latest News

GFIA Articles &
Activities Index

Find us on Facebook

Dues (GFIA)

by Heritage Hens @, Monday, February 13, 2017, 15:46 (100 days ago)

Hi, All!
after being out of the picture for awhile, I am wondering when dues are due?
Looking forward to communicating on the Forum again.

PS, We here in Vermont are just recovering from a two-year record snowfall between yesterday and today.

--
Heritage Hens Homestead

Hi HH!

by Barbara-NH, Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 00:33 (100 days ago) @ Heritage Hens

Nice to "see" you again! The snow has been monumental lately, hasn't it? We received quite a bit here in Southern New Hampshire over the past few days as well. I LOVE the snow! Guess that's why I live where I live. LOL

Guinea Fowl International Association membership dues are due at the beginning of each new year (January 1), so they are due now.

Did you hear that GFIA will have a booth and will be conducting a couple of workshops at the Mother Earth News Fair that will held at the Champlain Valley Exposition in Essex Junction, VT, on June 10 and 11 this year? We could use some help manning the booth if that might interest you (or any other GFIA member). Or just stop on by to see some of our members. I believe Cindy, Zoe, Carolyn, and Dana should be there, and maybe a few others. I know they'd love to meet you!

Hi HH!

by Heritage Hens @, Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 17:24 (99 days ago) @ Barbara-NH

Hi! Appreciate the welcome back!
I will send the dues in.
Of COURSE I will help with the event at the Expo! There must have been a Guinea angel that prompted me to rejoin.
I will contact you and Zoe off forum and see what I can do to help. June is not that far away!
:-)

--
Heritage Hens Homestead

That's terrific !

by Barbara-NH, Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 22:42 (99 days ago) @ Heritage Hens

Zoe and Cindy would be the best contacts for the MEN Fair in June. I know they'd love to hear from you! These Mother Earth News Fairs are working out very well for GFIA. We've met so many people who are interested in guinea fowl, and the presentations by Cindy, Sharon, and Dana have been extremely well-received. We're making lots of new friends and connecting with some of our members when they come to see GFIA at the fairs in their local areas. This will be the first MEN Fair to be held in the Burlington, Vermont, area. Hopefully, it will continue as a yearly event.

I just realized...

by Barbara-NH, Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 23:35 (98 days ago) @ Barbara-NH

...that both Cindy and Zoe are probably very busy preparing for GFIA's presence at the Mother Earth News Fair being held in Belton, Texas, this upcoming weekend (February 18-19). So, if they don't get back to you about helping out at the Vermont MEN Fair, you should hear from them after this weekend.

I just realized...

by Heritage Hens @, Thursday, February 16, 2017, 07:02 (97 days ago) @ Barbara-NH

That occurred to me too. There is plenty of time after this weekend to think about the Vermont event. I won't contact them until next week so they have time to rest and recover.

--
Heritage Hens Homestead

Sounds good to me :)

by Barbara-NH, Thursday, February 16, 2017, 11:31 (97 days ago) @ Heritage Hens

- No text -

I won't say I've had time to recover, but this post sure made my heart glad!!!

by ZoeTX, Monday, February 20, 2017, 10:49 (93 days ago) @ Barbara-NH

HH we will be talking to you very soon about help...these fairs are great for GFIA, but they sure are tiring. We look forward to hearing from you.

I won't say I've had time to recover, but this post sure made my heart glad!!!

by Heritage Hens @, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 11:27 (91 days ago) @ ZoeTX

Yes, I will be available to help with the event in Burlington.
I am less than 45 minutes from the Fairground.
Feel free to call me or email me privately when you are ready to discuss.

--
Heritage Hens Homestead

RSS Feed of thread