Guinea
Decals

Color Chart

GFIA
Latest News

GFIA Articles &
Activities Index

Find us on Facebook

img: We have updated the GFIA trifold brochure (GFIA)

by Barbara, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 04:02 (240 days ago)

We hand out these brochures at the Mother Earth News Fairs, and some of us print copies to hand out to our customers. Please feel free to print out copies to hand out to anyone who is interested in guinea fowl or who would like to learn more about our organization. Let's spread the word about the joys and benefits of keeping guinea fowl!

New GFIA trifold brochure
(PDF document, 1.33 MB)

[image]

We have updated the GFIA trifold brochure

by Heritage Hens @, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 18:08 (238 days ago) @ Barbara

Congratulations, GFIA Officers and Staffers!
What an amazing publication! I love the lay-out, the color combinations, the messages.

You put the best possible eye-catching phrase possible..."Why Keep Guineas?" That is the essence of the whole brochure and GFIA promotion. It grabs your attention and begs the question, why wouldn't someone keep reading. They will.

Kudos for using the term "organic pest control". This is the main reason folks buy keets from me. You have two pages chocked full of exactly what people need to read, know and think about. Plenty of enticement to research further the references you have laid out for more information.

Great, great publication. It does our Guineas proud!

:hc:

--
Heritage Hens Homestead

I'm glad you like it, HH! I do, too. :)

by Barbara, Thursday, February 23, 2017, 00:34 (238 days ago) @ Heritage Hens

- No text -

RSS Feed of thread