To become a member of the Guinea Fowl International Association, or to place an ad on our Breeders List as a nonmember, please fill out and submit the online form below. If you prefer, you may use our printable form to mail in your membership and/or Breeders List information.
Annual dues are renewable on January 1st of each year. Please note that memberships initiated after September 1 of each year will be valid through the following year. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Current GFIA members may use the simplified online Membership Renewal form (assuming the contact information they provided when first joining has not changed).
2018Annual membership rates:
- Junior.....$5 (Age 15 & under)
- Breeders List Only (No membership)....No charge
Payments can be made via PayPal (What is PayPal?), personal check, or money order. After submitting this membership form, you will receive instructions on how to pay with PayPal.
If you choose to pay by check or money order, first submit this membership form and then mail your payment to:
Guinea Fowl International Association
2812 FM 987
Kaufman, TX 75142
Make checks payable to: GFIA
PLEASE NOTE: If after submitting this form you do not receive membership materials within 30 days, please contact us online or write to us at the above address.
Benefits of Membership
based in the State of Texas, USA.
- Welcome packet - includes membership card, educational materials, and a few token gifts (contents may vary)
- Copies of our newsletter, Buck-Wheat Bytes - mailed out twice yearly
- Copy of the GFIA Membership Directory - mailed out once each year
- And youll be supporting our work!